Wintry Shots

Suze01

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Suze"][quote user="Dick Smith"]

This (and all your other shots) would sell to a photo agency, I am certain.
[/quote]

Why thank you very much kind sir! I love taking photos and always carry my camera with me, which is why I have a compact so it fits in my bag or pocket though I would love a digi SLR with a couple of lens.  Have you got the details of an agency [;-)]!
[/quote]

Suze, there are an abundance of agencies out there - some good and some you don't want to touch with the proverbial barge pole.

I would suggest you obtain the "Freelance Photographer's Market Handbook - 2007". This contains hundreds of avenues where it is possible to sell your work, including agencies.

Daryl  

[quote user="Chris Head"]Awww that's a lovely winter piccy Opas....really artistic.[/quote]

Pleased you liked it. all the other shots are fantastic to look at, but do nothing for my aching fingers and toes.

It was taken by my 9 year old, they were both bought very cheep digital cameras for christmas, I will see if she will let me liberate it tomorrow and I shall take some of Canigou ............

[quote user="daryl-et-elaine"]

[quote user="Suze"][quote user="Dick Smith"]

This (and all your other shots) would sell to a photo agency, I am certain.

[/quote]

Why thank you very much kind sir! I love taking photos and always carry my camera with me, which is why I have a compact so it fits in my bag or pocket though I would love a digi SLR with a couple of lens.  Have you got the details of an agency [;-)]!

[/quote]

Suze, there are an abundance of agencies out there - some good and some you don't want to touch with the proverbial barge pole.

I would suggest you obtain the "Freelance Photographer's Market Handbook - 2007". This contains hundreds of avenues where it is possible to sell your work, including agencies.

Daryl  

[/quote]

Thanks Daryl, I'll look into that.

Keep them coming Anne, it is a beautiful photo and a really lovely oak tree. Considering it is France and not an English oak it must be very old to be that big. The oaks around here are quite small as well as the walnut trees. I can certainly understand why you want to keep snapping at it. [:)]

[quote user="Megan le Fey"]

It is the oak tree in my back garden,  I am really fond of it and keep snapping at it all the time.

[/quote]

It's a lovely photo. It would be really interesting to have a series of photos of the same shot through the year showing the tree through the different seasons.

[quote user="Suze"][quote user="Megan le Fey"]

It is the oak tree in my back garden,  I am really fond of it and keep snapping at it all the time.

[/quote]

It's a lovely photo. It would be really interesting to have a series of photos of the same shot through the year showing the tree through the different seasons.
[/quote]

What a lovely idea, perhaps we can all do our fav. tree, or whatever.  I will start a new thread with the ones I already have with my oak.

I wuldn't like to be there when it was up a lot!

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/Armandieramort.jpg[/IMG]

Amandier a mort. On the edge of the vines close to us.

Not really any frost even though the temps have been neg. It's just so dry and very good for my poor old bones [Www]... I tried to get another shot of the Old Cité of Carcassonne,  but it was too misty [:(] ! The Pair-a-knees Mountains looked lovely this morning, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of snow. Even on the high peaks.

Cold and sunny here this morning too.

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/lavande/Pic262.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/lavande/Dec282006.jpg[/IMG]