Forum Members (photos)

Bugsy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1991, I now have smaller glasses but bigger thighs!

Kemer Turkey, the man who took the photo walked miles with us to find a workshop for us who repaired our manifold. We repaid him by making him supper.

Taken en route from Malta to Lampadusa, the fish were courtesy of a fishing boat that had gotten a net caught round their propellor and asked us if they could board our 9 metre yacht to see if they had successfully cleared it......

Ironbridge with unknown cat 1984

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/lavande/Ironbridge.jpg[/IMG]

Bagnoles de l'Orne with Twig 2002

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/lavande/BagnolesdelOrne.jpg[/IMG]

Project Manager is second in importance only to Bill Payer.

A couple of days after we arrived in France we bought two mountain bikes with my leaving collection from work.  I adopted this pose to match the authentic French cyclist style on the magazine cover.  The magazine is called "Stiffs" and was another leaving present.  Those people loved me so much ...

[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/cassiscassis/bike.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Cassis"] Project Manager is second in importance only to Bill Payer.[/quote]

Quite agree but I resent being called Bill![Www]!  I is a lady ..... being sent out to work 'coz Mr Project Manager is to busy with his 4 and 1/2 motorbikes 'mistresses/projects'!

[quote user="Cassis"] ...... I adopted this pose to match the authentic French cyclist style on the magazine cover.  ...... [/quote]

Authentic French cyclist..... uhmmm.... don't fink so....[Www].... You look like a typical Brit : Shorts, hairy legs, knobly knees and SOCKS in sandals!!....[;-)][kiss]

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="Cassis"] ...... I adopted this pose to match the authentic French cyclist style on the magazine cover.  ...... [/quote]

Authentic French cyclist..... uhmmm.... don't fink so....[Www].... You look like a typical Brit : Shorts, hairy legs, knobly knees and SOCKS in sandals!!....[;-)][kiss]

[/quote]

Honestly, Missy, open les yeux and look at the cover of the magazine!!!  I only put on the comedy legs (and socks) to match the photo!

Do you think I should wax? [;-)]

Close - Berghaus walking shoes, Steve. 

[quote user="Dotty "]I think Bugbear looks more like Tom Selleck in Magnum PI.[/quote]

I wish..................................[:D]

Cassis : Do I detect a Burt Reynolds influence?  One that carries over to this day?

Nope definately not.................................................or maybe, a little..........................[:D]