Trial photo

David_Janet

Thank God for that, life is just toooooo short!    Its La Roque Gageac.   Wonder why it worked this time when I've done the same thing each time?   Another mystery of the deep I expect.      And before anyone says anything I am the one who gets called on to tune Sky in, set up DVD's, phones etc etc!

[quote user="47AJM"]

Thank God for that, life is just toooooo short!    Its La Roque Gageac.   Wonder why it worked this time when I've done the same thing each time?   Another mystery of the deep I expect.      And before anyone says anything I am the one who gets called on to tune Sky in, set up DVD's, phones etc etc!

[/quote]

where is La roque Gageac ? it looks very nice ( is that the harbour one or the one I cant see ?)

This is weird, I just checked again to see what I could see that Pads couldn't and the 2nd photo (the one with blue sky, chateau-type house, row of houses and boats) wasn't there (just the grey box with the wee red x in the corner) - I began to type a reply and went back to check which photo I could see (are you keeping up with me?) and they were both there . . . therefore, ignore this message as I can now see 2 photos, I think [8-)]

I used to ski as a teenager (few years and few stones lighter [:(] - if only I could find some salopettes to fit (note to self:  check e-Bay immediately) [:D]

On the plus side, at least I'd have a soft landing when I fall over . . . however, maybe this winter's diet will be more successful than (many) previous years' [;-)][:$]