Testing Testing

Chancer

I want to post some photos on the woodwork section, I have begun by creating a photobucket account and uploaded one photo but now my computer illiteracy is becoming an obstacle as I dont even know how to copy and paste!

Luckily I followed the instruction to one click on the IMG code and it tells me the link is on my clipboard so I will now have a play to see if I can paste.

If it doesnt come out can someone help?

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/jr7man/CIMG0063.jpg[/IMG]

Blimey what did I do was it ctrlV?

• 2 weeks later...

I can see it but I may have changed the file under photoshop, although not sure why I should still be able to see it.

I will try and repost it to see if you can now see it.

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/jr7man/woodwork%20projects/CIMG0063.jpg[/IMG]

Can you see me now?

Well I can see it here and still at the top of the posting.

If you can see it now then it must be because I have created sub albums and rearranged files in photobucket. It did warn that this would happen but as I could still see the photos............

Does this mean that my photos under the working with wood section are also invisible to you?

You're right Pads!!  I am also a white box with red cross!!!!  I never posted a photo when I signed up (cause I didn't know how to!!) and anyway - no-one would like one of me every time I post.  However I wouldn't mind posting one of my many cats but don't know how.  Where did you get your logo Pads??  and is it easy to do as I completely tech dumb!!  Can only post a "smiley" with the help at the bottom of this section.  Don't know how to post them in the paragraph etc.   Duh!!!!  Any 10 year olds out there who can help???

Anyway JR - lovely staircase, but like the others- would need to attempt it on hands and knees after a few aperos!!

If you move photos on photobucket you will loose them on the firum, because they are linked by where they were originaly... Even if you move them back, still no good, you have broken the link.. You will have to post them again!! [:D]

Easy to post smi[8-|]lies in the middle of anywhere. Just select and click the smilie and it will appear[:P] where the cursor is!!