Powerpoint Presentation

Aitch

Can anyone tell me how to put a Powerpoint Presentation into an intended post.? Is it possible or are there any other options to achieve a similar result? I have seen it on past postings, i'm sure but a search has not revealed any possibilities.

Thanks

Aitch

If there is one think I hate more than golf it's Powerpoint Presentation.

It is near impossible to make a good presentation on one.

Why on earth they include the option of the sound of gunfire on the bloomin' thing.

On the occasions I have been offered a presentation using this toytown kit - I ask the person to leave if they cannot just tell me what they have to say  without the aid of poor graphics and naff design.

Companies even came to me to ask me to clean up and make their PPP look better - one offered so much money we did and it caused shock, merriment and horror at such a naff piece of kit.

[quote user="Dog"]

If there is one think I hate more than golf it's Powerpoint Presentation.

[/quote]

My own personal hate much more than Powerpoint Presentation is squirty cream. This seems to be quite popular in France but in my view doesn't even come close to proper cream. Only my opinion though.

[quote user="Weedon"]My own personal hate much more than Powerpoint Presentation is squirty cream. This seems to be quite popular in France but in my view doesn't even come close to proper cream. Only my opinion though.[/quote]

It depends what you do with it I suppose. [:-))] [:P] [:D]

[quote user="Bugsy"]Why not a slide-show as a video. Add a soundtrack, job done. Pretty easy to do and down-loadable through Utube.

[/quote]

Possibly because you don't want the entire world to your presentation

There are better presentation packages but MS has positioned itself so well.

[quote user="Théière"]

[quote user="Bugsy"]Why not a slide-show as a video. Add a soundtrack, job done. Pretty easy to do and down-loadable through Utube.

[/quote]

[/quote]

But the OP did ask how to post a PPP on this forum. not quite the whole world, but [Www]

Just came back from a Classic Bike show, so I don't mind the whole world seeing it, but knowing the eclectic posts in the motorcycle forum I though it would be of interest to all and sundry. Although experienced with computer it would be the first attempt at putting it on the site.

Aitch

[quote user="Bugsy"][quote user="Théière"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But the OP did ask how to post a PPP on this forum. not quite the whole world, but [Www]

[/quote]

True [:)]