on line shopping

Sunshine

Hi

I am looking to buy a fridge freezer and microwave but the selection in and around cahors appears dim.....The nearest Darty with its great EXPO's is 2hours away!..

I have just found an on line shopping site www.mistergoodeal   has any one used them?  or do you have other useful on line shopping sites?

Great site .

Hi

Bought a washing machine from mistergooddeal... good price, no problems at all. Always worth checking out exactly what you're buying, as from memory they stock items from a range of sources: overstock, end of line, and so on.

I can definitely recommend www.discounteo.com - best prices I could find for our chest freezer, and delivery (included in the price) within two days.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
In the last 12 months I have bought a fridge, dishwasher and washing machine and everytime the best deal has been on maismoinscher.com. They have a huge selection and FREE delivery, but due to that fact their delivery times are not the quickest. I keep going back though....

I have a grouse with delivery times too. I ordered a TV from Alapage 10 days ago and I've not heard from the delivery company yet, although the TV has apparently been shipped and has 48h delivery. It took Alapage 4 days to decide that they needed some proof of identification in the form of passport and utility bill copies. I don't mind this if it helps cut down on fraud, but why not ask for it when the order is placed? All hopes of watching the World Cup Final on a nice widescreen TV have gone out of the window of course, fortunately I do have a small (very small) second set so I won't miss it altogether!

Internet trading in France seems to be in its infancy. I've had some good results and some very poor ones. You pays your money.... and you wait, usually.

Sid

• 1 month later...