Help required!

Apero

Men who have bought, or our lovely ladies who want; a gift from Louis Vuitton.

I have a slight problem which I hope you will be able to help; and I am working away, and would like to send a gift to my daughter, who has recently moved with her fiance into their first home.

Having tried and failed on their site, what am I doing wrong?

I confess that it is always, my lovely wife who sees to this, however, I want to send this special gift from me, as I am away for many months of the year, in Brazil tonight, and know; my daughter will love and appreciate my goofieness.

We have a home in France, which we have used to receive parcels from Louis Vuitton, however, I am having problems sending a gift to the UK.

Anyone out here help; a bewildered father, make his daughter, a very happy one who knows her 'dad' truly loves her?

I, for one, am immensely flattered that I'm considered even likely to know how to find, let alone use the Louis Vuitton site. Unless they have an "everything under a fiver" sale, I'm not really going to be in a position (in my forseeable lifetime) to become one of their regular internet customers. Even when I was rich, I couldn't afford it.[:(][;-)]

[quote]

I, for one, am immensely flattered that I'm considered even likely to know how to find, let alone use the Louis Vuitton site. [/quote]

Betty................ i was convinced that headscarf was Louis Vuitton. I think your telling little fibs.

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]Hermès.....but i've folded the corner that says so to the inside. So vulgar to flaunt. Ssshhhh.....tell no-one.[8-|][/quote]

No fears Betty, you can get cream for it now at the farmercee, it worked for me but then I discovered men swinging lumps of wood and riding  horses  all over me dicky dirts [:)]

Rich ! We thought we were well off, almost chic, when Dad wallpapered the inside of our cardboard box, we couldn't get in for a couple of days, he papered right over the windows and door.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]If you want Louis Vuitton there's a load cheap in our local market...
[/quote]

Perhaps you would Dick Smith, I prefer my daughter to have the authentic item.

I have since found the problem, Louis Vuitton, require the correct e-mail address, which is after a telephone conversation with them, our French one.

Our daugher is delighted with her gift, especially as her dad showed his goffyness, and managed it all by himself (thank you LEO) [B] when we can get together for your prompt.

All is well with Apero family, and I am the best 'dad' in the world.

I have received the following extraordinarily useful email in my junk box today - perhaps too late for the OP but I'm sure Julie would appreciate it, Dick.  Or maybe you want to treat yourself, Tres. I've got my eye on a replica paper bag for Jude.

LUXURY CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Replica Watches, Handbags, Jewelry and More

We have everything you need to make someone's day complete, or indulge yourself:

• Beautiful Handbags, Wallets and Accessories in Summer Colors • Sterling Silver Tiffany Bracelets let you Show off Delicately • Stylish Ink Pens for any Desk or Office • Designer Neckties, made from the Finest Silks • Rolex Watches will Last a Lifetime

Enjoy the best at a fraction of the cost.

Order Now and SAVE 25% or Get Free Shipping! <http://cpb.eastjcellular.com/?R79ZRHR8>

glad to explain so that even at this early age--from ten toworth much more than their face value indicated.values were calculated according to one primary value, that of gold.that great art was as natural to him as the emotions and subtletiessee clearly what was meant by money as a medium of exchange, and how all

[quote user="Cassis"]I have received the following extraordinarily useful email in my junk box today - perhaps too late for the OP but I'm sure Julie would appreciate it, Dick.  Or maybe you want to treat yourself, Tres. I've got my eye on a replica paper bag for Jude.

LUXURY CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Replica Watches, Handbags, Jewelry and More

We have everything you need to make someone's day complete, or indulge yourself:

• Beautiful Handbags, Wallets and Accessories in Summer Colors • Sterling Silver Tiffany Bracelets let you Show off Delicately • Stylish Ink Pens for any Desk or Office • Designer Neckties, made from the Finest Silks • Rolex Watches will Last a Lifetime

Enjoy the best at a fraction of the cost.

Order Now and SAVE 25% or Get Free Shipping! <http://cpb.eastjcellular.com/?R79ZRHR8>

glad to explain so that even at this early age--from ten toworth much more than their face value indicated.values were calculated according to one primary value, that of gold.that great art was as natural to him as the emotions and subtletiessee clearly what was meant by money as a medium of exchange, and how all

[/quote]

I can do you a real paper bag Cassis, lovely crumpled brown with authentic smell of organic carrots or smooth white , delicately scented with ham.

[quote user="Tresco"]

What was the problem?

I had that site open for days expecting you to return and tell us where you were having problems.

Why did it have to be sorted out in secret?

[/quote]

Ok then Lazy, by your own post admission , [I] I will repeat the soloution mentioned in my earlier post; just for you[B], e-mail was the problem, now rectified.

Problem I now have, which you may be able to help with as you now have the link; what to purchase for Christmas?

The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

Confucius,

[quote user="Apero"]Ok then Lazy, by your own post admission , [I] I will repeat the soloution mentioned in my earlier post; just for you[B], e-mail was the problem, now rectified.  [/quote]

Ah, fair enough! [:$]

But why did LEO get a nice thank you and a [B] ????  It's bad enough I'm the daughter of a poor widow, [;-)] but missing out on the cyber pints is too much to bear.[:D]

I'll never be lazy again. As long as you aren't either.

If daughter is delighted with gift no.1 then you are surely on track for gift no.2

Edit: and I now see I did get a pint. Result!

• 1 month later...
[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="Apero"]Ok then Lazy, by your own post admission , [I] I will repeat the soloution mentioned in my earlier post; just for you[B], e-mail was the problem, now rectified.  [/quote]

Ah, fair enough! [:$]

But why did LEO get a nice thank you and a [B] ????  It's bad enough I'm the daughter of a poor widow, [;-)] but missing out on the cyber pints is too much to bear.[:D]

I'll never be lazy again. As long as you aren't either.

If daughter is delighted with gift no.1 then you are surely on track for gift no.2

Edit: and I now see I did get a pint. Result!

[/quote]

Tresco you didn't return my pint[;-)] No worries, first visit here for a while. How are you?

Regards Apero