Jump to content

French name for thingy to close shutters?


Recommended Posts

We have wooden shutters with a sort of "espagnolette", one of those things that  curls itself at  top and bottom around a pin in the  window frame. It is closed with a thingy that you push across and behind a hook. Does anyone know what the thingy is called in French? One of ours broke this morning so we need to reorder. I can not describe it properly so I've put a photo online here:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...