French labeled storage jars

sniffyterrence

hi all,

Can anybody help, i am looking for storage jars for the kitchen like the ones you find all over the uk with labels on for tea and coffee and so on but would like the labels to be in french. Other alternative would be labels that you can buy to stick on. Does anybody know where i can source from either in the uk or France.

Thanks

Failry obviously you have a 'puter. Why not print your own. There are loads of sticky lables around. You can get fixer sprays that seal the ink from ink jet type printers. That way you can make them personal and pretty too! [:D] If you have a colour laser then no need for the spray...

Are you asking for the name of the shop or an exact location.  I don't know where you are!  For example, if you go to the commercial centre in Libourne there is a kitchen shop in the Carrefour arcade, they sell beautiful kitchen accessories but are very expensive.  If you go into the Carrefour they also sell kitchen accessories but of a more basic nature ie pots and pans type of things, also storage jars.

Anywhere in France has supermarkets and kitchen shops.