Xmas.Novelty gifts for men ?

Frederick

Come on guys.... help me out here !  I think my 2 grown up sons would get fun out of a mobile phone size remote control helicopter designed to fly in the home or office . OH said "No ...they are for children " ....If you were in the office and a guy started flying one round ( In the dinner  hour of course ! )  would you say "They are just for kids ..or .. Let me have a go with that  ? "  I have given up on aftershave ....I think this year fun stuff !.....  and they are not expensive.   

They'd love it. Last year I bought my dad and my husband terrible electric sports cars that played loud muic tootled round the room opening shutting their doors (10€ each local market)  They OH 47, Dad 82 played nicely all day.  Only got a bit nasty when nephew (9) wanted a go and they couldn't decide whose car he could play with.

Yes Pierre   thats about  the right price ....radio control by infra red.....  and made with a material that wont smash anything you might  fly them into....There are lots of others on the well known auction site  ...if you search  radio controlled helicopters ...You can order two with different radio frequency  so that they both don't react to one control box .....You have all now made my mind up...... my boys ...35 and 40  are getting toys this year !   They also do a flying saucer .......now there is an idea to spook the neighbours  !