ATK discount

cheminot

I ordered a camera from the above named french online store. The price was good but quoted a long delivery time (8-12weeks). As I was in no hurry to get it this did not bother me.

I have now found that their website is closed as is their phone line and I cannot find a postal address.

By doing a 'google' have found that they are being prosecuted for non delivery of goods and there are a lot of other people who have apparently lost their money. In the circumstances I am quite lucky as the item I ordered was quite low value but I read of people who have lost in excess of 1000euros, even so, I would like to try and get my money back.

Does anyone know how to go about it?

cheminot

I paid for this camera by paypal. Under the paypal terms and conditions any claim has to be started within 45 days of payment. As I have had to wait 12 weeks for (non) delivery I am outside their claims timescale.

Even if I wasn't, I doubt very much if it would achieve anything as they only say that they will try to recover the money from the seller (fat chance!).

cheminot