can't find

Belle

I give in, I have been looking for lidles nocal for shower screens, recommended by Quillan, I have been to five lidles without luck, I won't believe everyone has sold out, so I'm thinking that maybe the vendee hasn't any need for this product, anyone else had any luck.

It is a round blue plastic with red cap 500ml bottle with W5 in large red letters followed by NETTOYANT ANTI - CALCAIRE in smaller blue ones.

Ahaaaaa I have just worked out your problem[I]

It is from ALDI not Lidl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you havn't wasted too much time on a wild goose chase!

J.R. what a star you are, kisses and cuddles for you, you have indeed solved my problem, although what a sad  life I must lead, if my mission in life is to find a shower cleaner, anyway thanks SO much again

Belle

I did think W5 was lidles own brand, but I was so glad that someone knew what I was talking about, that I didn't question it, I thought that W5 also belonged to another store, how good is the one from lidles, claire.

OOOPs!

I have just read Lidl in tiny print on the back of the label so I conclude that I must have bought it there[8-)]

I hope that I have warned you before you go an a mission to 5 Aldi stores[:)]

I did enjoy the kisses and cuddles while I thought that I deserved them!

JR, please go stand in a corner of the room with your back to the rest of the class.  I also have been meaning to get this wonder product and was wondering where my nearest Aldi would be.

I, for one, am not sending kisses and cuddles.  More like six of the best if you don't watch it!  Only joking![:)] 

[quote user="sweet 17"]

I, for one, am not sending kisses and cuddles.  More like six of the best if you don't watch it!  Only joking![:)] 

[/quote]

It just gets better and better[:D]

I cleaned my shower with the W5 this morning it was very effective but so would thick blue vinegar be if you could buy it.

I cannot recommend the W5 on chips though, tastes OK but the colour is offputting and it costs more than vinegar.

Is that naughty enough?[6]