Where to sell a lawnmower?

Fi

Not sure if this is the right place or if the gardening forum would be better.

We bought a Husqvarna tractor mower as part of our house purchase.  For all it is great fun, it takes up a lot of room, and frankly we could do with the money (would prefer some partition walls in the attic!). It is 2 years old and has barely been used. We have a standard petrol mower to do the bit nearest the house, and we are in the process of chatting up our neighbour to do the whole place (around 3000 sq m) once a month in return for a small fee. (Or I may follow up the mouton tondeuse card in the local garden centre!).

Other than Ebay, does anyone have any other ideas of  where would be a good place to sell it.  Buyer would have to collect - we don't have the wherewithal to deliver it.

Many thanks

Fi

AngloInfo often works (if I am allowed to mention that).

Or you could stand it outside your house with an 'AV' sign on it.

Be careful about the 'mouton tondeuse' option, you might end up with an Australian sheep shearer. [:D] Or you could put your own 'tondeuse autoportée' card in the same place.

[quote user="Will"]

Be careful about the 'mouton tondeuse' option, you might end up with an Australian sheep shearer. [:D]

[/quote]

Hmmmm, maybe not.  Reminds in a strange way of the time I asked for something feminine but practical (i.e. cashmere sweater) for Christmas and was presented with a pair of pink flowery wellies ..... 

Anglo info for this part of the world (Alsace Lorraine) is tiny (3600 registered users and only about 10 of those seem to post on the forum - very cosy!)  and there appears to be nothing in its for sale section.   I will try TF, and some of the French sites suggested. 

Many thanks for the suggestions.

Fi