Jump to content

Leather care.


Recommended Posts

My OH has a couple of leather jackets and in the UK I used to buy leather 'wipes' to keep them supple, any idea what they are called here and where I can get them? Have looked along the cleaning aisles and can't find them.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...