Enquêtes de Satisfaction

nomoss

Is anyone else fed up of being asked to complete these?

I find more and more online purchases, from a kitchen knife to a canal permit, result in a request to "spend a few minutes of my time" completing one of these online. Some of these requests are repeated time after time when ignored, as they yearn for my valued opinion.

Is it just French companies who think this will help drag them into the 20th Century, or does it happen everywhere?

Great idea, Norman! Mind you, when I gave some duff feedback to a caller from VW, because their Chiswick garage had failed to sort out a horrible red light that would come on saying STOP!! in big red letters, the chap from the garage rang me practically in tears saying he had done his best etc. I pointed out that I had not slagged off the staff, had even said how helpful they had been, but that they had in no way solved the problem.

More recently, whenever I have paid in a cheque over the counter to either Lloyds or TSB, I get a call saying was I satisfied with the service. Of all the ridiculous things! I tell them that I refuse to answer such a ludicrous question. I hope that means zero in their tick box.

Angela

[quote user="Loiseau"]Great idea, Norman! Mind you, when I gave some duff feedback to a caller from VW, because their Chiswick garage had failed to sort out a horrible red light that would come on saying STOP!! in big red letters, the chap from the garage rang me practically in tears saying he had done his best etc. I pointed out that I had not slagged off the staff, had even said how helpful they had been, but that they had in no way solved the problem.

More recently, whenever I have paid in a cheque over the counter to either Lloyds or TSB, I get a call saying was I satisfied with the service. Of all the ridiculous things! I tell them that I refuse to answer such a ludicrous question. I hope that means zero in their tick box.

Angela[/quote]

Maybe it's a better idea than I first thought, in the case of a large company, if the enquiry results are going back to a head office rather than just some local people who ignore criticism.

I had an extremely bad experience with a VW main commercial dealer in a S. London town also beginning with C., and thinking back I would have welcomed a questionnaire about them.

I was hounded every day over the past week or so by the local Citroen garage, receiving calls and emails asking if I was satisfied with their service. It had been a rather odd situation all round and I was not satisfied at all, but not particularly angry at the garage staff themselves so I just ignored them, assuming they would get bored and go away. Apparently not though as I eventually got a call from someone at Citroen France politely but insistently asking my thoughts.

I poured the story out to them and got the impression that it wasnt just mindless form-filling but that they were taking my opinion seriously.

Didnt fix my damn car though!