Problems with Leboncoin?

EmilyA

Has anyone else had problems with putting an advertisement on Leboncoin (Normandy)? It is my first attempt at selling something and I can't seem to get the advert on. I have registered and can log in and out. I started trying to put the advert on ten days ago and get to the message that tells me that the advert will be checked and put on the site - then nothing. I have sent two requests for help, had an email and a reference number with promise of a reply in 24 hours - then nothing. Have tried from Ipad and PC. Still nothing. Would be very grateful for suggestions of what to do next!

My neighbour had exactly the same two days ago, but she was trying to use a smartphone to place her advertisement.

I did it last night for her from my PC and got a reply in a couple of hours and it seems to online OK,, so perhaps it was a temporary glitch and all is working now.

Thanks Norman. We tried from the PC at 10am yesterday and still nothing. Since they are not replying to my requests for help either, I am not sure where to go from here. It is over a week since the first request for help from the service client.