buying a tablette

mint

Hélas, don't we ALL have "disabilities" of one sort or another?

Some disabilities can be ignored, some can be overcome partially or even wholly but others just need to be accepted and lived with.

I like looking after my OH in the areas in which he is weak and he, likewise, does for me and supports me in all the areas of life in which I haven't a clue.  That's how it's always worked chez nous, more or less harmoniously......EXCEPT for the times when we have our disagreements, then it depends on who has the upper hand[:D] 

Have come back to say "thanks again" to all those who have provided me with helpful answers and advice.

Tablet's arrived today; nice, good screen, easy to use, and doesn't weigh much, very portable.  Delighted[:)]

Can only agree how super splendid tablets are .. I have 2 .. one for downstairs and the second for upstairs.

Just call me lazy .. the ones I have are a tad long in the tooth so do not have the best i.e. the longest battery life, but, even so, I love them to bits and will only part with them when they become too bloomin' difficult to keep protected.

Pomme, I thought you were going to say that they were being sold for 10 quid each with a cover thrown in![:P]

Couldn't have bought from the UK anyway as they don't send to France.

Do they have these Prime days on the same day every year and do they have other Prime days during the year?

As it usually isn't urgent, I get items like that sent to a friend and collect it when I'm next in England.

Until a couple of years ago they just had one Prime Day in July each year. But recently it has been two consecutive days in mid-July.

There are usually similar offers during (and before) the "Black Friday" in November each year.