fishing club

Two lonely anglers, based near the bastide town of Eymet, looking for fellow anglers who are interested in forming an association/club.

Not a serious thing - just looking for fellow anglers, particularly interested in exploring carp fishing in rivers, with a view to sharing trips and obviously meeting for a drink or two in a convenient bar!

Essential for membership - a sense of fun, keen to share info, like a laugh, need a break from "her indoors", fond of the odd tipple or two!!

regards

Pete

www.thelimetree.org

Hi,

You may like to have a look at http://www.frenchentree.com/france-limousin-fishing

Although the site covers the Limousin, many anglers from other regions visit the site. It could be just the site to ask for club members. Although the entry requirements are a little tough.

I've sent you a private message too as it could constitute advertising on LF site.

Yours in sport,

Tony www.flyfishinginfrance.com

• 1 month later...
Just interested in rivers? Me and my wife are in the process of buying 3 lakes in 24 north west from you.  Not too sure about a club  but the requirements other than her in doors sounds feasable.