Le Mans 2007

cooperlola

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Love to, but it's in term time, and we'd like to make it a week away. When I retire - then it'll be me and Glen and Graham and Dan and - you know how that goes!
[/quote]A quick tip.  All the decent grandstand and camping tickets are reserved the previous year, so if you are thinking of going in 2008 you need to decide before June 1st this year and I can reserve them for you.  You can change your mind the following January but it's best to be prepared.  General Entrance tickets and those for less popular campsites are always available, however.

We're going but haven't any definite plans regarding precisely when.  I want to pop down for the night but I'm not sure Jude fancies that (as we have to be up to do breakfast next morning and we've already got a full house that weekend) so it may be daytime instead. We're just going to pay on the gate.

[quote user="Cassis"]Way-hey!  Mark's unpacked his computer at last!
[/quote]

It's Catch 22.  I need my IT consultant to help me get online again, but I can't get in touch with the brainy old sausage cos I'm not online.  Had to muddle through alone, hence the delay.

[quote user="cooperlola"]I no longer have a spare grandstand ticket.  See you in June, Ernie![:)][/quote]Look forward to it. Now just need a camping ticket..........!

If all goes to plan my baby might even be sporting a French plate..........

[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/biskitboyo/mg1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for the tip and the very generous offer, lack of sleep not a problem. I'm a bit of an insomniac at the best of times, (5 1/2 a night is about average, even when slaughtered !)

Unsurprisingly there are tickets on eBay but at rather inflated prices, I'd rather hunker down in the car, it wouldn't be the first time, but I'll keep looking.

[quote user="cooperlola"]No hunkering in the car will be necessary as we have 2 x 2 bedroom tents and two camping spaces between 5 of us so you'll be fine so long as you have a place to park your car.[/quote]

Which campsite are you in, presume Rouge car park will be the one to go for.

I'll book early to avoid disappointment!

My cars, for interest:

Cabrio is my daily drive but destined to be sold prior to moving, V8 was highly "breathed on" and insanely fast but had to go before I lost my licence (or worse!) and Midget is my daughters.

[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/biskitboyo/cars.jpg[/IMG]