Golf in Pas de Calais

Hi,

I am moving to Pas de Calais in 4 weeks time and wondered if there were any golfers on the forum in that area. I am a comparitive novice to the game, having only played 3 nine hole games. But I love the idea of improving. I am a single 60 year old lady who would love to keep up the sport in France. Anybody willing to take a chance?

roseysan

[quote user="sclarke2208"]

Hi,

I am moving to Pas de Calais in 4 weeks time and wondered if there were any golfers on the forum in that area. I am a comparitive novice to the game, having only played 3 nine hole games. But I love the idea of improving. I am a single 60 year old lady who would love to keep up the sport in France. Anybody willing to take a chance?

roseysan

[/quote]

Roseysan, try Nampont Golf Club.  It's very friendly and there's a good bunch of seniors who meet informally to play on Thursday mornings at 9 - 9.30.  You can play with them no matter what standard your golf, and afterwards enjoy lunch and a lively conversation in French (very good for improving your fluency).

Nampont is not the finest of courses, but it's good value and the people are famously welcoming.

Patrick

• 1 month later...