Brive vs Newcastle 11 Jan

I'm trying to find out how to get tickets for the Brive vs Newcastle ERC match on Friday night. The ERC Rugby site says tickets only available from the club but the link to the Brive website doesn't work and Google doesn't find it !

I've not attended a match at Brive so don't know if it's worth just heading off for 100 km on the offchance or whether a match such as this on a Friday night may be a sell-out.

Any advice ? Thanks.

Hi, I am the Liasion Officer to the English Speaking community for Brive Rugby. If you want tickets for the Falcons match tomorrow, I will need to know ASAP as to how many tickets you need. For this match tickets are priced at 17 euros ( after my discount ), normally 20 euros. Children normally half price. Kick Off is at 7pm and you will need to give yourself a bit extra time re Friday night Brive traffic.

If confirming tickets I will mail later re where to meet at the Stadium

**Can you please mail me on my club address:**

[email protected]

[quote user="Brive rugby"]

Hi, I am the Liasion Officer to the English Speaking community for Brive Rugby. If you want tickets for the Falcons match tomorrow, I will need to know ASAP as to how many tickets you need. For this match tickets are priced at 17 euros ( after my discount ), normally 20 euros. Children normally half price. Kick Off is at 7pm and you will need to give yourself a bit extra time re Friday night Brive traffic.

[email protected]

[/quote]

Hello Keith - thanks very much!!  (Greyman is my OH)... I'll email you with details... thanks! [:D]

[quote user="Brive rugby"]

[email protected]

[/quote]

Keith ... sorry we missed you... we got stuck in the traffic before the game...  but we did find the tickets and we only missed the first few minutes of the game... I hope we didn;t keep you waiting!

Excellent seats thank you and you made a little boy very very happy when his idol took his kick just yards in front of him !!

[IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/ppspecs/JW3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/ppspecs/JW1.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you so much!!!

[:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="Bob T"]Rose, Did you get my PM?

[/quote]

Bob... just read it thank you!  Haven't been able to investigate yet but will have a closer look tomorrow!  Thank you... I may well pick your brains some more later! [:D]