New Golf Courses Limousin

Sorry not in my region, so can't help. [:(]

I do have have a question for you though if I may, ( or anybody ) have you played Golf d'Aubazine ?  I ask this as I am due to play in a club team competition there in May, which is a practice round friday followed by a strokeplay rounds saturday and sunday.

Is this a course which needs just 1 round to know it or is it one which needs time to learn ?

thanks

Paul  

Cant help you Paul. I'm actually in the Vienne (well the extreme south of it) I'm a member of Mignaloux Beauvoir in Poitiers. With the way things are these days work wise I last played in December.

Sad thing is that I was shooting very sweet low scores (even a couple of sub par rounds) and the like towards the end of the last year - I'm sure it'll be grim now.

If its not far away, do they give you a free practice round. Its always well worth it if you can get it.

Good luck either way. Let me know how you get on though.

UR99 (Paul also)

Hi new member, living near Melle. playing golf now for 2 1/2 yrs. risen to dizzy heights of 24 handicap. keen on playing golf anywhere . what clubs are around ? Know about Niort ok for a quick 18 but not a very pretty course. I have heard about Les Forges and will try there soon but any others within  ... say an hour and a half drive from Melle? Thanks for any info. BG