Mongolian Throat Singing in France

Dog

I  have been Mongolian throat singing for many years but it seems unknown in France.

None of my neighbours have heard of it and do not seem to appreciate it when I sing to them.

Can anyone point me towards other people that appreciate MTS in the great republic?

Kite fighting!   Throat Singing!   What do you do for an encore?

I have just wasted a morning studying throat singing, which I had never heard of before, trying to answer the question WHY? I came near to an answer watching this clip of two Inuits performing their art. The third "song" sounds a bit like an Inuit version of "Je t'aime"!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1059600935940463407#docid=-7908915014925903767

[quote user="Dog"]

Sorry I cannot watch videos I can only get dialup where I live.

For an encore I could do you some musack on my Therimin [/quote]

Well if it was good enough for Lenin its good enough for me

[quote user="Dog"]or read you some Amanda Mckittrick Ros she is great - I collect her first editions.

[/quote]

Never heard of her but according to Wikipedia:-

"She wrote poetry and a number of novels, and although she was not

widely read, her eccentric, over-written, circumlocutory writing style

has a cult following among critics as being some of the worst prose and

poetry ever written." 

Doesn't sound like a barrel load of laughs!

Amanda McKittrick Ros is well worth reading - her humour is incredible,  you will discover a different world of Victorian novels. She was a woman ahead of her time not only did she self publish, she hated lawyers and printers and was the first person to describe the human body in terms of North and South.

Buying her first editions is better than money in the bank and her books will make you laugh out loud.

If you do not mind me asking which LA are you from is it Little Allswick, Los Alamos or an obscure French one?