Football: FIFA confirms France are rubbish

velcorin

• 2 months later...
[quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"]And don't forget they're taxed at 50% too. That's going into the system and straight out again to bail the Irish out ;)[/quote]

its all teh footballers and Simon Cowell tax is what keeping the country still going.

i wonder what the sum total of all the players tax is?

[quote user="Harry Leanord"][quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"]And don't forget they're taxed at 50% too. That's going into the system and straight out again to bail the Irish out ;)[/quote]

its all teh footballers and Simon Cowell tax is what keeping the country still going.
[/quote]

I doubt very much if any footballer pays 50% tax, they are I'd imagine registered companies or such like, and like most high earners pay less percentage wise of their wages than a basic wage employee. So don't lets pretend that they're like us ordinary folk; and start feeling sorry for them  [Www]

[quote user="NickP"]

[quote user="Harry Leanord"][quote user="Mr Coeur de Lion"]And don't forget they're taxed at 50% too. That's going into the system and straight out again to bail the Irish out ;)[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt very much if any footballer pays 50% tax, they are I'd imagine registered companies or such like, and like most high earners pay less percentage wise of their wages than a basic wage employee. So don't lets pretend that they're like us ordinary folk; and start feeling sorry for them  [Www]

[/quote]

true, but i think we'd rather they invest it than spend it women and illegal things