Circuit des Ramparts Angouleme

Mac

We have visitors coming for this event. Can anyone tell me do you need to be in grandstand to watch the races and if so which of the three grandstands offers the best view? Anyone have any tips for getting the best out of this event?

Not quite so simple, but get there early and get into your chosen grandstand before lunch; the grandstands are included in the access all areas ticket and are on a first come, first served basis. Sun hat, water, and, having got soaked to the skin on several occasions, brolly essential. I love it, and generally watch from the hairpin grandstand or just opposite the pits, but sometimes just not able to get to preferred grandstand, and end up watching from the remparts. Not to be missed.

I've been going for years and never noticed special facilities, but that shouldn't be a concern, since the Hotel de Ville (special concours), restaurants, paddock and some grandstands are all on a flat level, some others require bridging the track or long walking detours. http://www.circuit-des-remparts.com/reservations-108.html all grandstands are not included with circuit and paddock this year and you need to specify a single preference, I'd choose Tribue Cathedrale, but when I saw the price, it is more than double this year . . . .

Anyway Coops I'd be only too happy to assist you all day if that encouraged you to come, please do, I expect to be with friends who would be only too happy to assist. The worst problem in my experience is finding somewhere to park but I have so far managed to meet this challenge[Www].

pm me if you prefer.