14 July

Hello,

I have a strange question: I lost my cat in Switzerland near the border to France. I hope to find it via animal communication. I know that he is well and lives in a small village. A family with a little girl takes care of him. In order to know whether he is in France or Switzerland, I need to know the habits during the national day in France. Here in Switzerland, almost every family is celebrating it with crackers, rockets and other fireworks on the first of August. This makes a lot of noise until 2 o’clock in the morning or longer. Is this the same in France on the 14th of July? If yes, my communicator could ask my cat if he heard this. I would then know that he is in France.

An animal communication is someone that telepathically communicates with an animal, in its presence or at a distance. Penelope Smith has made it accessible to many people (google this name and you'll see). But this is not important. Please just answer the main question: how do French people celebrate their national day? Is this a noisy event in every city and village with fireworks? What kind of people come to this forum? I supposed mainly French. Maybe I am wrong...

PS: I am a Swiss citizen speaking German and French

I thought you might be Swiss. OK, 14 Juillet in France usually involves firworks and a bit of dining, but this year, not sure what will happen.

As to communicating with cats that are lost, no idea. When my daughter lost he cat in Brussels she walked the streets calling its name and the cat came running, jumped straight into her arms.

Let's face it even the great Arthur Conan Doyle believed in such things, a great exponent of spiritualism, and was even taken in by those naughty yorkshire lasses with their 'fairy' photo.

No accounting for what some folk are prepared to believe, makes no sense to me.

There again, thinking about it, I would rather this than those who 'believe' in the current potus! But that is just me[Www]