6 nation rugby final.........at last

mint

OK, I get that no one is interested but here is an article about the scoring so that, if you weren't bothered before, you'd be less than bothered after reading it[:P]

[url]https://sport24.lefigaro.fr/rugby/6-nations/actualites/la-france-peut-remporter-le-tournoi-si-1019792[/url]

Yes, it’s full-on from mid afternoon.

I think that it’ll be England, although France are more deserving - they were the best team until they messed up vs Scotland.

France may well win vs Ireland, but not by so many points that they’ll have a good overall points difference. In fact, I can’t see them putting 4 tries on the Irish.

The Irish could also win in Paris, but this is a much different French side to that of 2019. This one ought to be the best match, but I somehow feel that Wales vs Scotland might be the most entertaining. No title on the line, but plenty of players’ futures.

As for England ? Well they ought to win easily, but have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Doubt that it’ll be very pretty.

Just heard Clive Woodward saying that France is capable of 4 tries!!! Plus, apparently their discipline is also much better than last year.

As you predict, I don't hold out much hope for France but they do say that unexpected things happen in sport, don't they?

Well, half-ish right.

Wales vs Scotland was pretty boring, which surprised me.

England performed, as they should have done vs Italy.

France & Ireland more or less cancelled each other out, but Ireland never looked like winning IMO.

It all seemed rather strange today, but better that than nothing at all. Well done to the organisers for seeing things through.

Wales-Scotland match was so boring I was drifting off to snooze mode.  So just went off for a walk before it got dark.

England-Italy, such a foregone conclusion that I didn't bother watching.

France-Ireland, I did want to see.  Especially, I wanted to see how some of the French players were shaping up. Dupont outstanding and Ntamack formidable, especially his kicking.

Didn't think Ireland would end up with such a poor score line; now, that did surprise me though France did not disappoint and they did get 4 tries[:D]

Bravo, les bleus!

Most of the predictions were close to the actual results and those results seem a fair outcome. I thought that France and Ireland were the most entertaining though, as you might expect, I was extremely satisfied with Scotland's results and their performances.

Alistair