Fruit everywhere, except..........

Alcazar

..........the wife's three fig trees! I've seen the beggars growing wild all over the south west, south, south east etc, but our three are barren.

One is very small, bush like, about two years since it was set, the second is a bigger version, set last year, the third about two metres, and tree-like, set April, this year.

So how come my blackberries, plums, pears, apples, nectariners, peaches etc etc are bowed down with fruit, but the figs won't produce owt?

Alcazar

• 1 month later...
[quote user="Spongebob"]

I'm afraid Alcazar is no longer with us. He seems to have been banned indefinitely for questioning and being rude to a moderator with red hair...........

Spongebob

[/quote]

Spongebob, you seem to be really interested in Alcazar.

Quite a few of your posts refer to him. In fact you even signed off using his name, rather than 'Spongebob' as you usually do. 

Is there anything you want to tell us about this 'special relationship'?

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/4/753630/ShowPost.aspx#753630     6th post on the page.

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="Spongebob"]

I'm afraid Alcazar is no longer with us. He seems to have been banned indefinitely for questioning and being rude to a moderator with red hair...........

Spongebob

[/quote]

Spongebob, you seem to be really interested in Alcazar.

Quite a few of your posts refer to him. In fact you even signed off using his name, rather than 'Spongebob' as you usually do. 

Is there anything you want to tell us about this 'special relationship'?

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/4/753630/ShowPost.aspx#753630     6th post on the page.

[/quote]

Nope, he's just a good mate, and I see quite a bit of him. Best not to question the forum running though as posted above. Back to a few girly posts, eh?[:P]

SB

OH! You've now edited your post to sign off as Spongebob rather than Alcazar.[blink]

What was the point. I thought you'd just say you had edited one of your usual irreleveant comments about Alcazar and inadvertently left the word Alcazar. Never mind. I copied it earlier.

Yes I'm a bit freaky that way.[:(] Please pass on my best wishes to Alcazar and I hope he has better luck with his figs next year.

20/09/2006, 11:08

Spongebob

Joined on 13/09/2006
Posts 43

Re: Two times - or another one for Dick

My lads never SAY anything.........they "go".

As in: "He goes, ' I don't know' , and so SHE goes ' well you ought to' " etc.

Alcazar 

Ho ho, aren't we having fun here?

Yes I inadvertantly signed off, in a drunken stupour, as "Alcazar", having been looking at one of his very interesting and informative, and well thought out posts earlier[:P]

I've decided to edit it to stop anyone else getting the WRONG idea[:D]

Speeding? Know nothing about that, and wouldn't DREAM of arguing about it. Speed kills, don't you know?[:P]

Spongebob

Odd, my emoticons didn't appear properly the first time. Let's try again.......

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............