Sheds?

Rose

Dear wise ones!  my OH has been searching the internet for garden sheds to buy in france... and he can't find anything.  He has looked on the main garden/diy websites that he knows of but says he can't find any... can you buy sheds in France or are these peculiar to the UK?  He is looking under 'hangar' also but do the french use another word?

Any help would be appreciated! [:)]

You can find them anywhere - any large store like castorama etc.

Or, you can go local, peer into the depths of your cellar, or loft, dig out any old bit of wood or breeze block (or better still a tasteful combination of both, as per my neighbour), call your second cousin's son, who once did woodwork at school for two weeks, and get him to have a go.      Seems to be par for the course where I am.     Results can be quite astounding I must say !!!         Beware the windy day though, because I have seen two similar set-ups 'disappear' overnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a small one on display with the gardnen  furniture in our local Hyper U...big enough for a mower and some tools etc but not much else ....no windows .... you could not sit in it and hide up with the paper and a beer !

[quote user="Frederick"]There was a small one on display with the gardnen  furniture in our local Hyper U...big enough for a mower and some tools etc but not much else ....no windows .... you could not sit in it and hide up with the paper and a beer ![/quote]

Thanks for the ideas... I'll pass them on to hubby!  perhaps you could also tell me why OH would need to hide with a paper and a beer?  wouldn't he be too busy cutting the grass? [kiss]