World Naked Gardening Day

LEO

[quote user="Bugbear"]We're up for it Leo...[:)][/quote]Not sure that's quite the appropriate phrase Bugbear however, for my own part (!), I never knew such a day existed and whilst not the worlds most active or accomplished gardener, I freely admit to enjoying wandering around my little piece of Gods earth as nature intended and the ability to do so in privacy is one more reason we chose our property so I too am similarly "up for it" [:D]

PS

My avatar wears but a single item of attire...!!!!

[quote user="ErnieY"]

[quote user="Bugbear"]We're up for it Leo...[:)][/quote]Not sure that's quite the appropriate phrase Bugbear however, for my own part (!), I never knew such a day existed and whilst not the worlds most active or accomplished gardener, I freely admit to enjoying wandering around my little piece of Gods earth as nature intended and the ability to do so in privacy is one more reason we chose our property so I too am similarly "up for it" [:D]

PS

My avatar wears but a single item of attire...!!!!

[/quote]

Hi Ernie,

Would you get defrocked in the tool shed!

I don't know about letting it all hang out in the garden, but I have been known to let it all float about in our pool!!

I may even get interested in doing some pruning. My OH recons that I only like cutting things down, but that is totally untrue because I like cutting things up as well![Www]

Leo, a question please/ How the hell can you be 'deforcked' anywhere if you are starkers in the first place? Pray tell???

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

I don't know about letting it all hang out in the garden, but I have been known to let it all float about in our pool!!

I may even get interested in doing some pruning. My OH recons that I only like cutting things down, but that is totally untrue because I like cutting things up as well![Www]

Leo, a question please/ How the hell can you be 'deforcked' anywhere if you are starkers in the first place? Pray tell???

[/quote]

Hi Jonzob

I  imagined Ernie quietly leaving his house in a large duffle coat and walking to the tool shed at the end of the garden

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

We had some rain last night, all 2mm of it!! The dog was so surprised that she wouldn't go out for her wee until it had stopped. very heavy for about 5 mins then she had her wee. All dry again this morning, bit cool though. It hasn't cracked 20 yet [Www][:D][:P]!!

Anyone goes 'skinniedigging' look out for the woodpeckers![:-))]

[quote user="LEO"][quote user="Jonzjob"]

[/quote]

Hi Jonzob

I  imagined Ernie quietly leaving his house in a large duffle coat and walking to the tool shed at the end of the garden

[/quote]

I've just re-read this Leo, the thought of Ernie like that [:-))]. I don't think I feel very well all of a sudden [+o(]!

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

[/quote]

Never mind the woodpeckers - watch out for the moles [blink]

Not sure how my neighbours would take to this.  Never seen them less that fully clothed (boiler suit/housecoat jumpers wellies hat) even in the hottest weather.  I might have a little potter at the secluded end of the garden

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

We had some rain last night, all 2mm of it!! The dog was so surprised that she wouldn't go out for her wee until it had stopped. very heavy for about 5 mins then she had her wee. All dry again this morning, bit cool though. It hasn't cracked 20 yet [Www][:D][:P]!!

[/quote]

We have vertical rain this morning!

edit

and it is 14 degrees!

[quote user="Pads"][quote user="Jonzjob"]

[/quote]

Is this the same pool you offered me a swim in [:-))][:'(] ?

[/quote]

With nothing on. but the wireless!

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"][quote user="Jonzjob"]

[/quote]

Never mind the woodpeckers - watch out for the moles [blink]

Not sure how my neighbours would take to this.  Never seen them less that fully clothed (boiler suit/housecoat jumpers wellies hat) even in the hottest weather.  I might have a little potter at the secluded end of the garden

[/quote]

You don't mean Harry I hope!