Garden hoover

Barbel Bob

Hi all,

Cannot believe its nearly autumn and the leaves are falling off the trees so fast!!!! Not looking forward to winter in the garden at all!

I have a large patio area and have had to go out every day to brush what feels like thousands of leaves up, missed yesterday and it took me ages today....so i was thinking i need one of them garden hoover things to save me time, i noticed there is one in brico depot arrivages for 30E but wonder if like most things you get what you pay for?

Can anyone tell me if you think it is worth paying more and are they more trouble than there worth?

Jules

the fun wears off quickly......we have a lot of deciduous trees & on average collect 150 cubic metres of leaves a year...currently looking at our garden & thinking OK the season is at an end, so less work on the guest-front but every one of those b****y leaves we are going to have to collect & dump over the next 3 months....not to mention the conkers from approx 50 horse chestnut trees,,,,,,,,Ho Hum no peace for the wicked... But yes, you get what you pay for - to my mind the blowing method is the best, just need a 2nd pair of hand to help load the sacks & a tractor with trailer to load the sacks onto - more big boys toys..