When to spray the roof with anti moose

thehydes

Morning all

Have a couple of gallons- sorry litres- of the anti moose roof tile cleaner and was wondering when is the best time ie. before rain, after rain etc, and method, I have a good sprayer, do I start at the top and let it run down?

All hints and tips would be welcome.

Thanks in advance

Richard

First things first!  Make sure you secure your ladder properly.  Obviously you will be working on the roof and if you have a mature infestation (they can reach a  height of 2.34m), you need to absolutely sure that even allowing for some minor stampeding you will be working in a safe environment.  Protective clothing is a must - never attempt to apply even the most innocuous of unguents, especially from an exposed and elevated position, without ensuring you are adequately dressed.  Lastly, take time to enjoy the experience.  Far too few of us have been blessed with an opportunity like this!  Make the most of it (I am sure many other forum members will)...[:D]

Hello all you p*ss takers

Ok so my spelling was adrift (not a snow joke!!) but after a few snowball drinks- yes you do remember them even with the cherry, my translation was suppost to read 'moss'.

I also can blame the fat, red-coated man still climbing the ladder, when can I have a go and get up there?

The whole animal kingdom apart, is there an answer?

Looks like a frost tonight so off to put the electric blanket on with the 40 tog quilt

Richard