Jump to content

A Gift


Recommended Posts


We wish to transfer our " Mason Secondaire " to our son by a gift.

To transfer the title deeds we need a solicitor, the notaire we approached quoted quite a high estimate for the procedure.

Is this a standard cost based on the value of the property?

or can I shop around for a better price?

James 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...