I'm Full anyone want these?

Quillan

Or is it another scam? Check the website and the email address on it, come to think of it check the address on the webpage against the one in the email.

GoodDay Sir/Ma,,

It's my pleasure to read about your bed and breakfast today while surfing on

the web today on behalf of Mr Jones In london Uk.

To start with,I am Mrs Stacy from London Uk and i run bed and breakfast as

well and i received an enquiry letter from Mr Jones for accomodation for him

but the dates he chosed were fully booked for in my Inn.

He plead with me to assist him in getting accomodation for him in your

Inn,he will be needing double Room in your accomodation,But presently he his

in West africa In a conference and immediately he leaves the conference he

will be coming for his holiday.

He would be coming along side with the wife from 7th December

till 13th.I want to know if the dates is available for the booking and price

per day multiply by the 6th night so that i can know the total cost for

their stay.

The arrival dates is 7th of December as stated above

The Departure day is 13th December and the time is 2 pm your Time

Here is the Name and Address of my client and i will like you to make the

book if is still available for him.

BILL JONES

12 ROUTINE ROW

PITTENWEEM ANSTRUTHER FIFE

KY102LG UK

Pls i will wait to hear from you soonest if the room is available.

STACY B N B BILNSTERCABIN

1 GRANGE PARK

LONDON

W5 3PL Uk

Tel:-+447031942943 www.geocities.com/stacystonebnb/BILNSTERCABIN.html

"He would be coming along side with the wife from 7th December till 13th"

Trouble is I don't live on a boat, I'm half way up a mountain and just who's wife is he bringing?

I have alreay warned him that it's that well know ancient festival of piddle tiffin that week so the price will be double as everyone comes here for tiffin and mountain goat cake this time of year and nearly everyone is fully booked.

This very recent one takes the biscuit for utter tripe language....

Dear,
       Am Mr  Marcos Anthoney i have been trying to locate at least one owner of a nice villa or Apartment thati can rent any way I am emailing you to request further information on your property as featured on the property owners.I am Marcos Anthoney  from Brooklyn N y but we stays in here in the Great Britain for our business to be in progress.The dates I am interested in are  and there will be  people in our party.Please could you email me with your availability around this time along with any further information.And to let you understand that i will be in need of the property for the date below.
March 1st 2006 checking in
March  31st 2008 Chacking out:
Or Rather March 1st 2006 Checinking in:
April 31st 2006 Cheking out:

And so on....

• 4 weeks later...
Yes well we have had one from a "Dr Ian Goodyear" to book into our chambred'hote in Provence.
 At 06:10 03/11/2005, you wrote:

Green Forest Orphanage - Home ,
Birmingham
United Kingdom

From the desk of : Dr.Ian Goodyear

My name Dr.Ian Goodyear  and I would like to make a reservation with you.

Reservation details is as follows

Arrival Date : 29th of novenber 2005 Time : 10:00 AM
Departure Date : 10th of december 2005 Time : 12:00 noon
Accomodation Type : 1 twin bed room ( for a couple ) and 1 single bed room
Number of Guests : 3 people

Thanks

Dr.Ian GoodyearGoodyear" Green Forrest Orphanage, Birmingham UK.

It seemed quite ok until the confirmation came in.

Subject: Reservation Update
To: [email protected]

Thanks so much for the mail and also we are ok by the
rooms and we will like you to make it booked all in my names 

Due to our logistic interview that we are still on for the poeple coming for the trip.we shall also make all payment sort our before our arrival and The Total amount Due for payment is required.

Payment shall get to you by our financial officer  for the trip in  form of a Cheque/Bank Draft  and this is due to the rate of credit card scam that make us to stop the usage of cards on the internet for any transaction.

Lastly, do let know the total charges for during our stay.

Thanks and  I await your full contact information and Phone number to make sure payment/deposit gets to you before our arrival.

Regards.
 Dr Ian Goodyear

Has anyone else had anything like this in the past week or two.I was told in the next email that they would send a bank draft in Euros. I said I would prefer the full amount to be paid by paypal or moneybookers and I have not heard since!

Ann Parkes

Having just read these, they read alot like some of the scams that I have had in the email, you know the one where rich man in Nigeria wants to traasnfer some money to my bank account and as a result I will get a cut of it. Yeah right.

If you look at the wording it is as if they have used google language tools to decipher from there mother tongue to English, which translation website do as a literal translation. As I have been doing quite a lot of French to English translation doing this it does look like this is definately the case.

I would either just decline them or forward them to the Gendarme as I believ the people behind this are not so much after your rooms but your money.

I have been reading this thread with interest and have decided I must be thick or perhaps it is because I live upside down in Oz.

I understand the scams about send me your banking details and you will received a million dollars, but how are these phoney bookings trying to get your money if they have to pay you for accommodation?

I wonder if they ever do get someone to send their bank details, I suppose you never hear about it because the participant would be sooo embarrassed to have fallen for it.

My one today was from the Auditor General of Nat West Banking Group plc (who I didn't realise, speaks pidgeon English).  He has been kind enough to offer me a 35% cut of a £58 million holding he has for a guy who was sadly killed, along with his wife and only child, in some Alaskan air crash. He would rather I (someone whose name he has clearly plucked from the ether from millions of other unknowns) benefit from this guy's sad demise, than HM tax office!!!

Hello,
I am sorry for my late response.

There's been mix up with the cheque issued for these trip Anyway , our sponsors were able to make out a cheque in your name for the bill of our stay in your home but the mix up is that he also issued on the same cheque the travelling expenses which is to be paid to the travelling agent before our depature.

The whole money issued out is 5,000 Euro

All effort to contact him and rectify the mix up is still not
through ,now what I think is that if you are willing to help us on this I could send the whole  5,000 Euro since the cheque is made out in your name and can only be cleared into your account.

I would give you details on how to remit the balance to the travelling agent .
Also , due to the time in sending the cheque and making sure the cheque clears into your account before remitting any balnce I suggest we prospone our arrival date forward , so let know the best date you can give us but I would prefer the second week of december .

lastly, I am aware of taxes on cheque clearing into an account and we are ready to foot such bill .

I hope you could help on this issue

You can call me on this number  +447031848655.
Thanks
Dr. Ian goodyear

This is the latest from our friend Dr. Goodyear, he never gives up. The English mobile phone number is registered to a telecommunications company who sell the mobile numbers anywhere in the world.On calling this number and "foreign" gentleman answered so I put the phone down. He called me back within 5 mins. and when I asked for a fixed land line number he gave me a London number 02081457383 which I also a number which is not allocated in the UK.It seems to me that these companies who sell these numbers without any checks are the ones to blame for half the scams we have to put up with.