Discret

Cassis

My building which has in its life been a Hotel, Chambre D'hotes, Bar, Restaurant and fishing tackle shop (at sime time as bar) actually finished its life as a bordello, it now looks like a bordel!

The rooms used to be rented by the hour and most business was in the afternoon/early evening.

Most of the bar and fishing tackle signs are still up and sometimes people knock on the door (or come straight in if I have forgotten to lock it) wanting a drink, fishing tackle or sometimes they are couples who's needs are more evident!

One night I heard a car engine running on my car park beside the building at midnight for a long time, it was an older woman and a 20'ish lad who claimed to be mother and son but I didnt believe them, he claimed to have got out of the car to pee (against my wall like all the others round here!) she couldn't explain why she was out of the car or why it was parked in my parking area.

Anyway the car had central locking and presumably some sort of anti-hijack security and had locked them out! I drove them to "their" home in the next town, she went in but he looked quite frightened and was trying to duck down on the seat!

[quote user="Cassis"]Had a very nice walk and picked up a few cèpes acajou along the way.

I like the business opportunities suggested above.  Should we invest in paper sheets, do you think?  Offer video camera hire?  Loan them my handcuffs and ankle chains?

[/quote]

News just in from the BBC

Condoms, which promoters say can be put on in just one second, are going on sale in South Africa this week.

"Using an ordinary condom is a real pain," says Pronto condom designer Willem van Rensburg.

"By the time the condom is on, the mood is halfway out the window." Pronto condoms do not need to be unwrapped.