Overnight stops with dinner required.

Can anybody help please? I have organized a tour from south-east England to my place here in the Dordogne. My plan was for the 16 seater bus to do the journey in one go from Bolougne to Bergerac. However, due to driving rules and regulations this is going to be impossible. As I haven't allowed for an overnight stop in the price I am charging my guests (I know, very stupid of me) I am looking for a nice place where we can stay overnight which would include an evening meal on Saturday 13th June and then again on Friday 19th June. It could be a different venue on the second date. There will be no more than 9 people (at present only 6 of us). As this is my first, of hopefully, many future tours, I am calling it The Guinea Pig Tour. Can anybody offer me a good deal to get me on my way?

Hi Isobel.

Have travelled many time to the Bergerac area, in old MGs, so as not to push them, we alway stop at Hotel Centrel at Chauney, always get a first class meal, owned by  LADY alway very pleasent, if its hot they have a super swimming pool accross the road, must have stayed there 8 times over the years, its a Logis 2 star.

Their number is 0549592504  fax 0549534188,  [email protected]

Regards  Colin

I was going to say earlier that you were leaving things a bit late. Most of us are full now from mid June to mid Sept. You could consider somewhere like a Travel Lodge or my favorite, Campanile, they do a good buffet dinner for a cheap price. You can book them online as well just search on the name.