Bienvenue chez moi

Gin62

I must admit to watching this on TF1, I am not sure that I like the format, mixing traditional Cd'H with the new style plastic boules and tee-pees, but it did make us look again at what we offer. We are not making any major changes to our rooms.  This week we wouldn't wish to stay with any of the hosts, the previous 2 weeks, they seemed to be more generous. But for the life of me, I cannot understand dirty toilets. But looking forward, to this afternoons programme, seeing how they resolve the conflict between the couple with the swiss shepherd  dog and the hosts who do not allow animals. I find it strange, that they prefer to leave their son at home, but the dog goes everywhere with them, but that is all part of the formula to appeal to our voyeuristic natures.

Don't know about the TV programme as I have not heard of it, though I have to say anything to do with dirty WCs is a big turn off for me.

But ... I have to add that I love the welcome page of your www though I have a query ... does the site not work with Firefox as I cannot get the buttons to work so cannot explore beyond the first page ?

Sue

It is on TF1 about 5.35pm each evening, Friday has the final scores and review of what the other competitors have said about you, and how they have qualified their scores. So far each week, one cd'h has forgotten? to clean a toilet. There have been some dodgy matresses and pillows as well. We don't mind loos in bathrooms, but detest toilets with no handbasin. But some of the couples mark quite low for a toilet in a bathroom. I once read a remark to the effect, if a client arrives and says how clean everything is, their standards are probably not the same as yours.

I've been watching the programme and find it quite fascinating.  I am not impressed with any of the 'literie'. Even the double beds look mean. And some of the bathrooms are a real turn off. The couple yesterday in the Savoie had a nice enough house but why, oh why, offer a bedroom with a Moroccan theme?  And some of the owners should definitely not be in the hospitality business!!!