Travel Rental Network

stevesalt

Well having had a look at their website there is no distinction between B&B and Gites. All the properties appear to be gites (self catering|).

I would also recommend to google their name, there is some interesting stuff. As a B&B owner and having read just a small amount of whats on the net I personally would spend my advertising budget elsewhere.

• 3 months later...

Rule no.1 is do not buy anything from a telephone salesman. You need time to sit down and investigate. Look at what others say about it.

http://www.laymyhat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12849&sid=3da5d0861688af1ad6202dad2b8a513e

I don't think you can complain if you don't get any enquiries. After all you are paying to go on the site and it is up to you to decide whether it would be worth it. Did the salesman actually promise you bookings?

They are at it again. This time it's to get you on the Ryanair website via their listing. The chap is called 'Mac' and he sounds like an India (from India) trying to sound like an American! Anyway he is a persistent chap and has called me five times now even though I told him we don't have a computer, we don't have this and we don't have that. Last time was a turrets moment and he got the full Monty.

Just in case people don't know however Ryan use two companies, Hostel World (or one of their group sites) for hostels and Bookings.com for hotels etc, that's all they use and nothing else. So if 'Mac' phones you tell him it's the wrong number and hopefully he will go away, be warned he is very persistent.

If your in doubt then ask for a number to call them back then do some research. Basically if they don't come up in the first two pages of any search for your B&B then they are not worth spending money with. I personally prefer sites that charge commission because they must work for you. If they don't then you don't get bookings and they don't get any money.

• 2 years later...
Dear all

I was unfortunate and paid Travel Rental Network for an annual subscription. They promised to provide huge inquiries and bookings based on their reach to IATA agents.

After 16 months subscribed, I received ZERO bookings from them. I complained and they gave no refund.

I was robbed, don't be!

Good luck, Olivier