Nearly open!!!

bizzer

Well the months have passed.. some not as quickly as others but we are now on schedule to open the  first week in February ............. What a chore it has been, maybe i will spend the next hour typing it all up.. me thinks not... The only things left to do are get a concrete floor down in the kitchen (then tile and all the rest, agree a convention for the licence iv with the Mairie... register as fit to trade... stock up.. employ staff ... plan menus... get marketing underway then have a cup of tea and a lie down.... and that is just the half of it. I have certainly learned a lot over the past 7 months  about the French system and how to court it... If anyone wants a few tips let me know

[email protected]

cheers guys

Well done, Bizzer.

I never realised who you were before!

You may be surprised to know I spent a portion of Friday night discussing your venture,  and not for the first time.  You have chosen a fantastic location, and I wish you success. Indeed, I am already committed to putting my money where my mouth is.

Hi Tresco

I am intrigued now !!! I feel an e mail coming on to find out.... Now I know why my ears were hot on Friday night --- both of them!!! Thanks for the kind wishes and I look forward to meeting you in the flesh one day --- money and mouth

cheers

Bizzer