Restaurant Rental

Hi all,

We are a couple 30 & 33 looking for a restaurant / bar etc to rent. We are looking for a place to rent the FDC and the walls together. We would prefer in the Charente (16) but anywhere in France will be considered. We are both qualified but do not have quite the capital to buy somewhere outright.

If anybody knows of anywhere please let us know through here, or if you have somewhere for rent please contact me on 06.23.67.07.70 and ask for Alec.

thanks for reading

Hello

I have been trying to find out about a place in castans (resturant/ bar/ garden/ with accommadtion upabove) Its called The Three Pigs and is set in a pretty little village. There isnt another eating place for miles except for an expensive hotel, lots of tourist and 2nd home owners plus locals and expats in the area. I noticed it was for sale/rent last time I was out there , I had a quick nosey round as it would be my dream to have a cafe bar too but sadley no finace to start it up. But anyhow it looked very nice and I spoke to a couple of people in the village who seemed sad it had closed and thy said it use to be a busy little place. I have hunted on google for some info but cant find any thing , but if you are interested i do have an email address of some one I met once while there, I could be cheecky and ask them for the name of the people selling it if you are interested? If you google Castans you will get some info on the village and area . Its about 30k ish north of carcassonne. 

hi there is a restaurant at Baignes st radegonde charente. it was opened a couple of years ago and closed suddenly late last year.. its a nice position overlooking the main square and was the only one in the town.

• 5 months later...