ANY ONE ORGANISING A NEW YEARS EVE HOUSE PARTY FOR CLIENTS ?????

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm open for Christmas and New Year and can offer a Christmas or New Years break for four people, based on two people sharing a double room. I provide all meals and obviously offer a very special meal on Chritmas Day. I have this advertised on our web site but I am very flexible about dates. I'd be more than happy to discuss individual requirements so please contact me if you think Les Lavandes, here in south Burgundy, would be a suitable venue.

Regards,

Catherine

Good morning Catherine,  Thank you for your reply to my question.  Have viewed your web site with interest but it is not fully what we are looking for ie ; more people, New Years Eve celabration  with music and perhaps a chance to take off " Strictly come dancing "  We have put your details onto our favourites, as we do like to visit other parts of France and your details appeal to us.

Regards Les Favets

www.ruralfranceholidays.com

p.s. Are you participating in the Art section of this forum?

No worries Les Favets,

Next year I'll have to 'bring on the dancing girls', although I've been occasionally known to dance the tango when the clock strikes twelve!![:D]

This year any potential guests will have to settle for a decent meal, a large brandy, a hot water bottle and a good book.

Wishing you a tappy New Year! [:)]

Catherine

• 9 years later...