WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING WRONG ???

les Favets

Photos... make a point of getting photos of every attraction or place to visit that you've mentioned with a view to adding them in over the winter. It's easy to forget to do this so what we did was to take a run out in the car each Sunday with the aim to add at least one photo each week to the site; if you don't schedule this in, you'll find yourself looking for photos in the winter that you can't take 'til the following summer.

I'd retake that headline photo of your gites too as it looks a bit fuzzy.

Arnold

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had known what was coming ( I'd have baked a cake ) I jest ; but what a shame I had not thought to print off the comments as they came on line, it would have saved me having to come back on line and reread your comments ( which believe me I intend to do ) but at the moment because of so many comments and suggestions I am unable to visualise the overall solution coming out of this discussion group. I shall have to give time to bisect the information and put together those points which seem to me, to be more relevant.

ONCE AGAIN ( and I don't mind repeating myself ) A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR TIME TO OFFER A HAND OF FRIENDSHIP

Regards Les Favets ( Royston )

www.ruralfranceholidays.com

[quote]Have you had any more bookings since you posted this or not?[/quote]

Have had an enquiry from a chap with 10 children a wife who is a chain smoker and he runs a kennel business can't stand the day time so wants to fish at night.  What should I do ? Go For it ? !!!  ( I jest of course )  No not to date but keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards Royston ( les favets )