Hi,

We are still having enquiries for july and august but are fully booked, it would be really good to give them another contact to try , If you have any availability and have a website , email me and I will pass them on .

Regards

sorry, did`nt say in which area! Normandy/ southern Manche.

Thank you Tony and Sue, sweet of you ! Enjoyed the story of your emigration! on your website.

Sounds as if you have a great way of life.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

[quote]Hi, We are still having enquiries for july and august but are fully booked, it would be really good to give them another contact to try , If you have any availability and have a website , email me an...[/quote]

Is this Brecey Ronni? If so then you are really doing well as last time we 'spoke' you were still restoring etc! Have you got a website of your own I can have a snoop at?
We don't have a web site yet but do have availability for the last 2 weeks in August.
Cheers
Jackie

Hi Everyone that has been in touch,  I will pass on your websites but it`s amazing that after that rush of enquiries, its calmed down now, must have been that "Help it`s nearly end of term and we haven`t organised our hols yet" thing

Many Thanks