Searching for a website designer

springbank

We are at the early stages of creating a tipi/yurt campingsite and are searching for a website designer who can create a website for us, it needs to be multilingual and preferably have online booking facilities. We would like to be able to update the site from time to time and will be able to provide all written content in all languages required.We are looking to have the site ready for the end of the year.

I am sure you will be inundated with replies from 'website designers'! Unfortunatley many are people who have knowledge of computers (not nec, macs) that run software that does all the work..and not particularly good. I was a graphic designer, but HATE COMPUTERS...so I can not help, but I know of a dutch lady who is very competent. Probably cost you min 700-1000. Contact me if you would like her email. 

I use a fantastic user friendly system for my various "homemade" sites that does everything and is genuinely idiot-proof.  Its main advantage is the way it sets everything up to drive large amounts of traffic- it is just soooo search engine friendly.  You can customise as much as you like depending on how artisic you are / whether you have groovy photos or not - the customizing is NOT dependent on being a whizz IT person!

I'm not artistic so my homemade sites look homemade ... though they do get loads of traffic.

My corporate site - for my British company (not one of the sites I link to from these forums), looks very cool  - but it doesn't get me a tenth of the traffic of my homemade sites.  It cost me several thousand pounds sterling and gets IT  / web designer folk excited... and is still being built in parts after several years

Depends what you are after: super hi-tech stuff or lots of traffic for a bargain price.

PM me for details