3/4 bedroom gite needed first week in April - Dept 89

Busy Bee

Hello,

Does anyone have (or know anyone who has) a large gite (or 2 adjoining ones) available for a week between 31st March and 9th April please.  We need to sleep 6 adults, 3 small children (ages 5,3 and 3) and 3 crawling babies.  My brother is unexpectedly coming to France from Canada with his wife and 4 children, we are flying my parents out from the UK and my husband and I are trying to find somewhere that will accommodate us all, as it will the first time we are able to meet up since they emigrated 5 years ago.  Our 2 bed home will just not stretch that far - we do have blow up kiddie beds and travel cots if someone has a large gite with lots of floor space and a big dining table!

We need to find somewhere in the Tonnerre region, going out as far as Auxerre if necessary, as we have many friends that want to come and see us - but no one (surprisingly enough), has enough space to put us all up and we do so want to stay together if poss - transporting all those children is tricky enough with only one car!

I am using search engines etc but not finding anything big enough/cheap enough/open yet, in the right area so if anyone could pm me with anything suitable, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you