Régime Reel Simplifié

Richard51

Has anyone here elected to have their tax liability on gite income calculated under the the above regime? We are only starting to rent our house out from this summer but I think we have to make a formal application for RRS treatment by 1 Feb - i.e. before we decided to let the property.  Is this correct or is it from the later of 1 Feb or first letting?

We have been under this regime for the last five years as we have other property apart from the 2 gites & B&B, so are classed as professional landlords - works out well for us,as so much can be claimed against expenses,  but it is a lot of work & you need a good accountant .......pm us for more information.

[quote user="betoulle"]We have been under this regime for the last five years as we have other property apart from the 2 gites & B&B, so are classed as professional landlords - works out well for us,as so much can be claimed against expenses,  but it is a lot of work & you need a good accountant .......pm us for more information.[/quote]

Me too, much better for me with 3 gites than a microbic, but it isn't the best for everyone, it really depends on your personal circumstances (mortgage, expenses etc.)