Supposing your guests wanted to sunbathe nude..........

JSKS

According to this survey:

http://www.traveldailynews.com/pages/show_page/42915-Britons-admit-to-nude-sunbathing-on-holiday

Upwards of 9% of holidaymakers have sunbathed naked and an even higher number were interested in doing so.

In view of this how would you feel about:

a. A guest who wishes to discretely sunbathe naked?

b. Setting aside an area exclusively for nude sunbathing?

c. Setting aside time in the rental calendar for naturist visitors?

Is there an untapped market out there?

I don't sun bathe, never mind sunbathing nude. I have sunbathed when I was on holiday with girlfriends when we were girls, but I get bored stupid and finding reading hard due to the bright sun even with sun glasses.

Let them get on with it.

I was once in the  first floor offices at one of the mairie's buildings in my french village and looked out of the window and there was a nekkid man mowing his lawn. His garden was right next to the path to the school and frankly I thought that this was an odd thing to do anyway, but strange for the kids to see on their way home from school.

No one from the mairie seemed bothered by him mowing his lawn naked, so as I say let them get on with it.

Truth is that bare breasts are on adverts which can be shown during the day in France and if there is a watershed, of which I am not sure, then nudity and sex scenes are shown very early on tv in France too. I would think that people know that the french are OK with such things and if someone is not, then tant pis. 

Surely everyone knows the dangers of sunbathing by now? I wish I'd been better informed when I was younger, I came to regret the hours spent on beaches added to the many working badly covered in deserts.

Sunbathe naked and get skin cancer on your bits too?

When we rented our house out in France (many years ago), our first guests were from Holland.  Prior to renting, they inquired whether they could swim and sunbathe nude.  I really didn't care, but our property is overlooked by two homes (from a distance), so I felt obligated to go and ask them if they would mind.  The first couple, aging farmers, laughed and said no, they couldn't care less.  The second couple have two young children.  They didn't care either.

So, the Dutch folks arrived and were nekkid (thanks idun) most of the time.  Oh well, to each his own.  We still laugh about it.  As it turned out, they returned every year for 3 years, then house-sat for us a few times !

Whilst I rarely actually 'sumbathe' for it's own sake I do habitually swim and walk around in the garden in the buff and it feels completely unnatural now to do otherwise. We are completely unoverlooked.

Whether I do it when we have guests or not depends on who they are but for the most part it's our kids and their respective OH's or very old friends so it's seldom an issue. It's very much a cultural thing and our German friends have no inhibitions whatsoever in baring all. Perhaps being 1/2 Hun myself has some influence on my attitude [;-)]

It's a bit like the peeing in the garden, completely natural for the French male but digusting in the eyes of many British women.

The rule here is that gentlemen are free, nee engouraged, to do it, but for the ladies it's optional [:D][:D][:D]