Anyone organising a Christmas House party ?

lesfavets

[quote user="lesfavets"]We are looking to be involved with others over this coming Christmas and wonder if there any Gite owners who have large accommodation facilities that they use for organised 2 3 or 4 days House parties. [/quote]

IMHO if any such gite owners have any sense they will be putting their feet up and looking forward to celebrating Xmas by themselves, with family or going away and being on the receiving end of well-earned hospitality, not providing it.

But what do I know?

Sue

[quoteuser=Nimportequoi] Christmas and New Year can be lucrative letting periods for big houses - mine is already booked:)/quote]

Yes, but is this a House Party that you are organising and running ... or a group of friends/family who have booked your large house so they can spend Christmas together?

It seemed to me The OP was looking for a pre-organised party.

But maybe I am reading his post in the wrong way.

Sue

No Sue , You have it correct, we are looking for what we believe is known in the catering trade as " A house party " where it is organised for people to book a place to share the events with others, over the Christmas 3 to 4 days.  So still on the look out

Regards Les Favets