Have you availability?

Twizzle

We don't have availability for an equiry which came in today. Thought I'd post here to help them find something. They are looking for 3 bedrooms, two double and one twin, two couples a 6yr old and baby, their requirements are

cot,high chair, private pool, heated if poss, in PC region 23rd June for two weeks budget £800 p/w they request no owners on site.

If you can accomodate them with the above, please email me with your www or listing site link. I will pass it on.

Twizzle

[quote user="halfblind"]Doesn't seem to matter whether they find them or not as they ask for no owners on site ;-)
[/quote]

First time we've been asked if we live on site and found out why, seems that they had a bad experience of an on site owner who would come into their garden most days.

He cut the grass 4 times they were told that they had soul use of the pool, he would use the pool every day of their week stay. That would put me off as well.

Appreciate not all on site owners would do this, suppose it's a case of once bitten...................