Makes me sick

Val_2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>Page 5 disapeared can any one tell me why <<

Please refer to the post 2 above yours Diplomat (not)

Barrie the Code of Conduct says:

Comments or questions regarding the general administration of the forum should be made by "private message" or using the "Report" link to the moderators or direct to Forum Admin. Such comments or questions should not be posted in the open forum.

Please refer to the code of conduct:

Comments or questions regarding the general administration of the forum should be made by "private message" or using the "Report" link to the moderators or direct to Forum Admin. Such comments or questions should not be posted in the open forum.

Merci for the advice.

My main concern is not the administration of the forum but the free distribution of accusations.  Surely a response to such should be expected.

I am prepared to be banned should the rules of the forum be such, however at least some  will have shared my concern

Thank you for yours

Barrie

[quote user="Barrie"]

prolonging this discussion will obviously be deleted BUT it is interesting that BobC has made no response. Do any other members have comments before I am silenced?[/quote]

Hi Barrie.

bobclarke may not view the forum regularly. You could try using the personal message system to attract his attention.

I can see why his comment has upset you.

I don't 'know' bob, but I doubt that he meant you were party to any 'dodgy dealings' of the type that happen in every bar/pub both here and UK.

Salut Diplomat (not)

Take care my Welsh Builder friend or you may be deleted also.

Still no response from BobC!  - or others with views on this matter. Maybe everyone else accepts the irony and has left the forum

Cheers

Barrie